Friday, November 18, 2016

First post of 2016

Ite been what? a year?? haha..trust me, its not like i was super busy its just i dont have that sparks that tell me to wite..haha..despite all that, this blog, boyz126, will always be my online diary..which is somehow have their own pro and cons..haha


My last post is about Little Temerloh Girl..god, how much i really want to delete that post..hahahaha..but im not..not for now maybe..well, if i am reading this,i think i know well enough why that post hit me harder than it should..am i still trying to get over her? maybe yes...maybe no...i dont know..now i feel like abit alone you know..still trying to get used to this single life haha

enough about my damn love life..writing suppose to make me feel the time..haha..and if you wonder what the hell am i talking about, i dont know if future me will remember this but if you want...

to feel time : write
to travel time : read
to escape time : music
to WASTE time : social media

See the capital letters?? keep that in mind😂

the time i writing this, i have only 2 weeks before my next progress test 2(the irony lol)..which i need to score..and when i mean by need to score, i really need to score because the past 2 exams we had i just at the border line of failing..C- is not great bro..even few people are saying that i should put more effort..and fyi for semester 1 exam, i dont game(maybe, just a lil) for a week..guess what, its not sufficient brah..maybe if you replace gaming with studying it would change alot hahaha

And also, on 11st of December, i am participating at the Medical Intervarsity Games, MIVG..its not a big fuss, just my first doing activities with other uni(what do you expect, Im on my first year). its not like we represent MSU because we better than the other students. MSU just not interested in those kind of thing which tell me why they haven't send any representative hahaha..so me and my friend are taking this opportunity to get into this thing with the name of our Uni..i just hope we dont lose miserably and bring our Uni name to rock bottom of shame pit. p.s: this friend im talking about...do i need to make a post about it?? hahaha


Guess thats all happening right now..Think its a lot? guess who put himself into all this..hahaha..joking, im not even busy(should i?) or i would not have the time to write here anyway. You still thinking of becoming a great man? Then push yourself a lil harder L
I really need to make a post to push myself in study...

~CIAO~

No comments:

Post a Comment