Saturday, November 19, 2016

Really dude??

I know, i know..i disappear for a whole year, now im posting 2 posts in 2 days..what gives??

honestly, if you know me, this the place where i end up to express myself if i find myself in a shit hole. So, what happen to our L that makes him crawl back here??

First, when i reread my older post, i just realize that about 40% to 60% of it is about love..the fuck?? that is not what my 6years ago would imagine myself to be..messing myself up because of a woman? Now that is a really pathetic ways to live


If you are looking something to mess your head up with, then think about study(which i should be doing now by the time my exam is next 2 weeks) your financial management, your FUTURE self..there is a lot of thing to think rather than looking for a person..self improvement i would say cause i know you, when you with someone there is a little self improvement going on right


And also, if you keep thinking of the small shit going on, how would you focus on the real thing? Yes, i know your roommate is a bitch..then why would you gives a shit? stop thinking about it cause it not gonna change a thing unless theres an action you can do..but look, for now, you have nowhere to go and your family cant know about this so just live with it..JUST STOP GIVE A DAMN FUCK..live like nothing happens..i know sometimes you had to look for a time to study cause he always blast the music in the room, then go outsie in the living room..why are you being such a whiny bitch


theres always a solution to a problem..but if you dont want those changes, then learn how to adapt with it or dont give a fuck at all..get it? your problem is not a real problem..


Well, do i need it? yup, i need to remind my future self that you could stop giving excuses and start work on what matters..comprende??


good..now enough with conflicts of feelings..you got something big to do L

~CIAO~

No comments:

Post a Comment